Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: Is there a Loyalty retention - Infinity does not care about existing customer!

New Poster

Re: Is there a Loyalty retention - Infinity does not care about existing customer!

No,  I am having the same issue with comcast.  My contract expires in 3 days and my bill started at 98 and is now over 140.  I went through 3 levels of management on chat and they offered me literally exactly what I pay now,  and I as a loyal customer, cant get the same deals as new customers.  so i have to cancel and go through all that to either sign up again under another household members name or go elsewhere. and im probably going elsewhere because I got zero help from anyone rational.

Official Employee

Hello mjp32790. We certainly value your business, opinions, and feedback. We appreciate all our customers, existing and new. Regarding promotional discounted offers, we offer an introductory rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. If you would like, I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available to better suit your needs. If you would like this assistance, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation