Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: Existing Customer Deals

New Poster

I'm having this same issue.  My price has steadily increased.  

I have called in and received the Starter pack promotion, but when that part goes down, all of the other charges seem to go up.

Internet has went up for the same service.  Then I get the popups on my computer that I have to buy a new modem.  So, I go and buy one tonight and they have to schedule for a repairman to come out because something hasn't been updated since 2004.  

My old modem worked just fine.  The speed plan I'm on was 75Mbps...then they tell me that the modem I just went out and spent 70 bucks on will increase my speed when the one I had before worked just fine and I still get nowhere near 75Mbps signal.

Technician was out last month and installed a new line from the line to our house and ran a new separate line for the internet.  

For the amount of money I pay each month, and it's ever-increasing amount, that the service would be worth it.  

We have had Comcast since they took over the local place that used to operate in our town.  And I was one of those people who had always been pleased with the service and I always said "You know, I've never had a problem with Comcast before!"  That's changed, and it makes me sad to say that.

So, yet again, this Saturday, another techinician is scheduled to come out.  Which, I'm sure will further increase my bill.  Not to mention just having paid to have one come out and apparently it wasn't done correctly.

Official Employee

Hi t2nazx2, I can assist going over current promotions with you, could you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation