Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: Error code XRE-22 VOD-7007

New Poster

No amount is due and talk to an agent for billing options and they transferred me to technical support and they couldn't fix the issue. I can't watch what I want to watch. I want to stick with Comcast but at the same time I want to cancel my service. I tried to reboot the cable box to see if anything will change but this error code is annoying.
Official Employee

DeonteD, this code usually displays when you're trying to purchase ondemand content (etc) and your account isn't in good standing or you have reached your credit limit. I'll take a look and confirm for sure. Please private message me with your full name, account number and address for help. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I’m having a problem with this too. I’m trying to watch a show on HBO on demand on my tv but I keep getting prompted that I need to subscribe to HBO. So odd! I can watch HBO on my phone but not my television?! HELP!!!
New Poster

I have this same error code. My account is up to date. I just reset the box and it’s still not working
Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation