Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: Diversified Consultants

New Poster

I just received notice that DCI added a collection amount of $ 358.00. After research, it appears DCI acquired the debt from ERC (amt owed $ 357.65) Either way, I am unaware of any debt owed to Comcast for $ 358.00 or $ 357.65. I returned the equipment, provided the tracking information and receipt from UPS store and emailed ERC. I received a letter back stating the account had been placed in a hold status 06/07/2017. Now after pulling my current credit report, DCI shows as collection with date of opening 11/21/2017.  This is negatively effecting my credit that I have worked so hard to re-establish and can't seem to get any answers from the collection agencies stating that their working off of the information provided by Comcast. I'm a long-time, current Comcast customer and would like to get this matter resolved asap.

Official Employee

Hi, Chrash2016 - I can pull up the records and assist you with the collection concern. Please send me a private message with your full name, address (current and old), and a phone number associated with your account. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.  

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation