Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: Deals for existing customers

New Poster

This is a popular subject on this forum.  Existing customers need to scream to be heard, sad.  I've been with Comcast and their purchased predecessor's since the roadrunner days.  Verizon is on the street.  I have minimal Comcast service.  Local TV and performance Internet.  Cable card for HTPC and a TV adaptor.  Paying $78.00 before fees and taxes.  Verizon will give me faster Internet and a few more tv stations for $49.99 pre fees and taxes for their new subscription deal.  Comcast/Xfinity offers similar but will not let me touch it.  Even when the Comcast 2nd year higher rate kicks in it is cheaper than I'm paying now.  When I called Comcast to inquire what they could do and that Verizon is constantly looking for me to switch the rep asked if I wanted to schedule a service end date.  No! that was not my purpose in calling.  Just wanted to discuss better rates for existing customers.  He said sorry and to call Verizon if I'm looking for a better rate.  I'm just looking for some respect to existing customers.  I don't want to change, that is not my goal.  But money is hard earned and wasting it is not an option.  Does Comcast really suggest I go to Verizon or can we reasonably talk customer loyalty and respectful pricing?

Official Employee

Hi Micmann, apologies for your experiences when calling in about a new promotion. I can assist with reviewing current packages with you, could you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address on account, account number).

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation