Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: Customer Loyalty Dept

Frequent Visitor

Yes, exactly same problem.  They put me on an HD package that I didn't want and then after the year honeymoon the cost went up, they are charging ridiculous "2nd outlet fee" that showed up out of nowhere and really...charging a monthly "HD tech fee" for what...?  My <$100 is now over $300 after bogus late fees and garbage fees - I thought someone on here would help me get my credit - nope....

Update:  I was told this evening that credits to my account are coming on next bill and they are stopping my cable service so we'll see what happens.

Official Employee

Hello DanoMac. I reviewed your profile, and I see my colleagues ComcastChe and ComcastShane are already working with you and trying to get you into a better package that works better for you. Please continue to work with them in private messaging.

Per our Comcast Forum Guidelines , please refrain from creating duplicate posts about the same topic. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation