Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Re: COMCAST BILL TOO HIGH

New Poster

We, too, are very long term Comcast customers of over 20 years and our bill has increased AGAIN.  I get so tired of the abuse and dread the phone call - usually numerous - that I now have to make to get our bill back down to a rate that is affordable!  I am thinking very seriously about switching to Verizon as our neighbors are very happy with the speed & service they provide.  It's a hassle - but so is spending hours on the phone with Comcast and not being valued as a loyal customer who always pays their bill.  Why can't Comcast respect their customers and stop the sneaky price increases?!!!!!!  Ugghhhhhh - so tired of this game and now listening to my happy Verizon neighbors is having an impact on me and our neighborhood!!  Comcast is not just risking losing me, but if I also become a happy Verizon customer - they will slowly lose our neighbors! 

Official Employee

Hello @usdnk. We're sorry you feel that way. We certainly value all our customers, including you. If you are unhappy with your billing rates, I can assist with a review of your account to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.