Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Re: Bill charges change every month

New Poster

Every since hurricane Harvey we have only been able to pay the past amount due. The past amount due for June was $147 now the past amount due for July is $227.36 this is an ongoing issue with Comcast. When we call we are not offered any explanation of the differences between this amounts, the difference is close to $50. Have they completed the investigation with Comcast billing?
Expert

@JohnJones1988 wrote:
Every since hurricane Harvey we have only been able to pay the past amount due. The past amount due for June was $147 now the past amount due for July is $227.36 this is an ongoing issue with Comcast. When we call we are not offered any explanation of the differences between this amounts, the difference is close to $50. Have they completed the investigation with Comcast billing?

I can't be positive about this but apparently you're getting late fees building up on your constant past due amounts.  OR, a promotion you had on your bundle expired, taking you to everyday pricing.  Take your past bills and compare them month to month to see where the increase has come in.

Official Employee

Hi JohnJones1988. I can assist with reviewing your account's billing charges and monthly balance. Please send me a private message and include your full name, home address, and contact phone number so I can assist you.