Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Price increase during 2-year agreement

New Poster

Price increase during 2-year agreement

I signed a 2-year agreement for Blast Internet at $29.99 per month but the price has increased to $49.99 without warning after the first year.  After chatting with an agent she said the problem would be resolved but again this month I am being billed for $49.  Spoke with another agent who gave me a different answer - saying that the base price of internet has increased which is why I'm being charged extra.  Though no where in my contract does it state that I may be charged extra for a base price increase.  

Comcast creates so much unnecessary frustration by not laying out their billing practices clearly and using deceptive offers to fool new customers.  Anyone else dealing with an issue like this?

Official Employee

Re: Price increase during 2-year agreement

Hi baltimore3. I can assist with reviewing your billing rates and confirm the details of your agreement. If you are unhappy with your billing rates, I can assist with a review of your account to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation