Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Poor Customer Service & Unexpected Increase

New Poster

Poor Customer Service & Unexpected Increase

Horrible Customer Expereince. I showed up to the local Xfinity Office to receive my internet router and bundle. I was given a number and waited an hour. The front desk agent asked what internet I wanted.. within 2 minutes she threw a bunch of equipment into a bag and gave me a phamplet on how to set it up. I get home and I'm missing equipment. I was given a TV box and no router/modem.... I had to call a technician out. The technician was confused himself because the product numbers were all messed up in Salesfroce. Finally a field manager shows up, solves the issue and provides the correct equipment. Later I was billed $50 for the tech fee..... due to the incompetence of the initial agent. Why do would I have to pay $50 for Xfinity's mistakes?! A few months later my $35 "performance" internet randomly turns into a $75 dollar internet with no notification..... I was under the impression I was late on payments because my bill was so high..... I then later find out that this $75 can't even perform at 150mbps that I'm paying for because the router box is outdated and can't hold a 150mbps... hahaha! But some how it should be my dudilence to check the back of the router to make sure it's capable to run 150mbps?! Even though I originally signed for 25mbps for $35 a month. Smh.
Official Employee

Re: Poor Customer Service & Unexpected Increase

Hello Mschults,

This isn't the experience we want for our customers. I'd be more than happy to take a look at your account to see how I can make this right. Please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder and the street address associated with your services and we can go from there.

To send a private message, click on my name "ComcasstChe" then click private message. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation