Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Payments and billing

New Poster

Payments and billing

Hi, I'm trying to find some one who can straighten my account up. I went into a local xfinity store get internet service for my new home.

I requested  the ecobilling and automatic debit payments in order to get the advertised 5 dollar discount each month. The girl assurred me I was set up. I also received a $50  discount on my deposit with this. I paid the $50 deposit at the instore payment terminal and left.

The service worked but was slow. A couple of days later I setup my account online and see that I have a bill for 60 CENTS due 12/22. This makes no sense to me. I went to the store to find out what was happening. They did not know any thing and were very rude. They did tell me that the speed I paid for was NOT the speed I was getting. I was told that I was on a up to 25 mbps speed, but I paid for a up tp 60 mbps. For 18 days I have been getting less than half of what I ordered and paid for. The girl then shows me a flyer with the internet packages and a ngrily says this is what I have and I pointed to the 60mbps she then screams that that was NOT available until the 19th. So I was sold a package that you did not have when I signed up.

The 50 deposit that I thought I had paid was actually applied to my internet srvice bill and the balance of 5.01 went to the deposit.The tax on the 10 dollar box rental was not included until later and that's what I got billed for. I also was wanting to know what date the automatic payments would be so that I don't end up short because you took money I didn't know about.

Someone needs to change the account to show accuratelly and bill me accuratelly. Then I can pay what I owe, and get what I'm paying for. So far your 30 day customer satisfaction guarrantee is failing.

Official Employee

Re: Payments and billing

Hi, rec108 - I see you were able to get assistance with your billing issue from my peer on Facebook. Since this is being taken care of, I am going to close this thread to avoid duplicate post's on multiple platforms. If there's anything we can assist you with in the future, please feel free to reach out.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation