Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Over billed

New Poster

Over billed

I was overcharged by 20.00 on my bill.  Two repair men came to my houe to fix the problem.  Repair man 1 put a filter on the line so I no longer receive On Demand.  I call Comcast back so a second man came to the house, realized that the wire into the house needed to be replaced and found the filter on the line.  He told me repair man 1 instead of fixing the problem he put a bandaid on it (the filter).  So why should I be charged for tha house call when he did not fix the problem.  I sent an e-mail when I first received the e-mail that my bill was ready and no one responded to it.  I feel I deserve a 20.00 credit since nothing was done on the first house call except mess with the on demand.  I wnat the 20.00 credit.

Official Employee

Re: Over billed

Hello queenofnutin. I can assist with reviewing your recent technician visits. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation