Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Online Glitch with plan

Frequent Visitor

Online Glitch with plan

Please review attached photo.. i'm sure someone out there is smart enough to understand the issue... i've talked to billing, billing supervisors, web support, tech support, and level 2 tech support. No one understands what i'm describing....I believe there must be a code on my account thats canceling out the 39.99 base plan so it states differently then what i'm actually paying for. i just want my online portal to reflect my actual bill....39.99 + 70 + 10 + .78 = 120ish last person i talked to said that if they redo my plan, that the gigibit plan @ 109 a month would be more then the 39.99 + 70 a pay right now I dont even know how to respond to that. So, if anyone knows what i should ask for when talking to billing... please let me know.. thank you
Capture.JPG
Official Employee

Re: Online Glitch with plan

Hello mnoia,

I apologize for any frustration caused by this billing issue. I would like to review the billing promotion to make sure your account is setup correctly. Would you please send a private message with your account name, phone number, and service address so I can begin? Thank You

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon