New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

OFFERS

New Poster

OFFERS

What I'm trying to find out is about this offer:

Pricing and Other Info

Offer ends 1/21/18. Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. New residential customers only. Limited to Extreme 150 Internet service. Equipment, installation, taxes and fees, and other applicable charges extra, and subject to change during and after the promo. After 36 months, regular rates apply. Comcast's monthly service charge for Extreme 150 Internet service is $89.95 (subject to change). Service limited to a single outlet. May not be combined with other offers. Internet: Actual speeds vary and are not guaranteed. XFINITY hotspots included with XFINITY Internet Performance (and above). Does not apply to Performance Starter and below. Available in select areas. Requires compatible WiFi enabled device. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee applies to one month’s recurring service charge and standard installation up to $500. Call for restrictions and complete details. ©2018 Comcast. All rights reserved.

$74.99/mo

for the first 12 months

1. Is this a contract or can I change or end the service anytime?
2. Is this a 12 month plan or a 36 month plan because it mentions both.
New Poster

Re: OFFERS

From my understanding it appears to be 3 year contract (36 months). You will get a discounted rate for the first year at $74.99/mo but after the first year the remaining 2 years will be at $89.95. After the full 3 years you are allowed to end your service.

Official Employee

Re: OFFERS

Hi TJSWANDER, the information that (wmooc) provided is correct. The plan begins at $74.99 promo rate for the first 12 months or the 36 month contract. After 12 month the price will roll to $89.95 garunteed rate for the next 24 months of the 36 month contract, after the remaining 24 months the 36 month contract will end and your pricing is subject to change from that point. You have 30 days from the date of installation to cancel the service to receive a full refund for install or any equipment chagres, you can also change or alter your services at any time during your 36 month contract. As long as you keep Comcast services for the duration of the contract no early termination penalties will apply. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation