Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Not receiving billing notifications

Regular Visitor

Not receiving billing notifications

For the past two billing cycles, I have not been receivng notifications via text or email (which I'm signed up for) that my bill is ready. I have been signed up for the EcoBill for the past two years and have made no changes in my preferences. I am not sure how I am supposed to pay my bill on time if I'm no longer receiving the notifications. I had spent 20 minutes talking to an agent last month who reassured me that this issue would be resolved, but alas it has not, yet again. Who can I talk to in order to resolve this issue? Or do I need to sign up for paper billing?

Regular Visitor

Re: Not receiving billing notifications

Is there anyone available to help with this? 

Regular Visitor

I've had the exact same problem for months ... sort of a small thing, yet one more irritating facet of Comcast to deal with. I've sent them emails, had phone calls and keep getting assured they'll fix things. And yet, they never do. Don't know what to tell you to fix this ... but you're not alone.

Official Employee

Hello all,

I can check if there are any issues with the notifications. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.  

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Did you end up switching to the paper bills then? I'm tempted to do that so I don't have to keep track of when I need to pay my bill every month

Regular Visitor

ComcastElla -- I'm not able to send a private message. It seems as though it has been disabled. How else am I able to send you this information?

Official Employee

deva648, I'm following up for Ella. I'll work on getting you your private message access. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation