Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

No promo for existing accounts last $285 dollars your ever getting from me.

Frequent Visitor

No promo for existing accounts last $285 dollars your ever getting from me.

I am so frustrated with Comcast. I am paying close to $300 per month for a triple play package.I am not under a contract and cannot afford to keep paying this much. I call and ask about what offers are available for someone like myself,  the representatives will quote me a price, but over the phone only, which is basically useless. What is Comcast trying to hide?  Does Comcast sigh contracts sight unseen with its vendors?  Name one other company that asks you to purchase something without seeing what it is, or comparing its products side by side so you can make an informed choice. I don't need someone in Malaysia to decide whats best for me. I just want to see options and decide for myself what suits.I am at the point that its just not worth the frustration of dealing  with Comcast customer noservice  

Admin1

Re: promo for existing accounts

Hi sherryleigh -- I can help with your account rates. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will review our available offers for you.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Re: No promo for existing accounts last $285 dollars your ever getting from me.

Will you be able to show me a contract? As I said I don't sign anything until I have read it. And I would like to choose from several options. I dislike being denied the ability to compare options.
Admin1

sherryleigh -- Yes, I'll be able to show you contract options along with contract details. 

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Frequent Visitor

I have pm Comcast Zack 3- 4? Times? NO RESPONSE. I have repeatedly sent requested info. And my gateway suddenly only had internet speed of 4. No typo, 4 even though I pay for 105. So strange....but I bought my own equipment and I now have internet. Seems to me whenever someone posts complaints you get the run around. P m me. Then you disappear in the Comcast abyss. I bet my 289 $$$ overpriced lousy service, this gets marked as solved. It WAS NOT
Admin1

Hi sherryleigh -- I have been out of the office on vacation. I returned today and have reviewed your messages. I have responded back to your PMs. 

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Frequent Visitor

Good luck sherryleigh. I wish you the best in getting it resolved in your favor. Hopefully it is not just wishful thinking.
Frequent Visitor

Let's just be clear this entire website is nothing but a sham. No problems get solved you just get told to PM me Then, no one replies, same as chats you get shuffled around for a few hours and then suddenly they just drop off. Since the last posting, my equipment just up and suddenly died.. Then a local agent switched my services on my plan without my consent, today I  suffered through another BS chat hour and 45 min chat, was ignored in emails, supposedly talked to a supervisor who either was on drugs or just plain stupid, Yesterday I was lied to in the local office and nonexistent equipment has just  appeared out of nowhere on my bill.

It's unbelievable,  But I have learned, I now screenshot the BS and record the conversations, and I file complaints with the FCC  about what they did in regards to my phone service and the  FTC for the shady business going on in the local office that I don't have enough time to go into here. That's what I had to do in 2016 to get a result so I suggest all you that have been treated shabbily do likewise.

Admin1

sherryleigh -- I'm sorry you feel the way that you do about this site. These Forums are in no way a sham as you can view many threads where people have contacted us and received satisfactory help. Since you've filed a complaint with the FCC and FTC, your issues will now be handled by the agent who receives your complaints. 

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation