Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

No Help for MONTHS

Regular Visitor

No Help for MONTHS

I have had my account compromised for months it started August 2017 I started contacting Comcast about but they just shrugged it off. Now here we are 2018 I had my account compromised 15 since August 2017 and all I have been told is sorry for the inconvenience. We apologize. Well I have been trying to get my account completely secured my account was suspended and because of the account being compromised over and over I have been blocked from making check payments which is my only method of payment right now it is so frustrating that If Comcast would have secured the account properly the first time my account was compromised I would not be in this situation
Official Employee

Re: No Help for MONTHS

Hi Jruiz75, 

I can look into your concerns. Can you please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation