Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

New Bundle Price overcharged

New Poster

New Bundle Price overcharged

I’ve been a loyal customer for 28 years . I called on May 10 to finally leave Comcast as my Bill was over 300 a month.

I was then given a new bundle which was better , faster internet and free Netflix . I was told all I needed was a new modem and my price would be 174.99 plus taxes

I get my bill and they are charging me for modems Dvr , DTA boxes and Netflix The bill is more than what I was previously paying.

So on May 27 I contact Comcast they re assured me something was not right and would adjust my bill and have a supervisor contact me

Today i again tried to no evail to get this fixed and to my shocking surprise they are no notes in my account.

I have emails of my chat and follow up on my phone calls

As of this writing no credit or adjustments to my account.

I should of left and ran when I had the chance .

<Edited for violating forum guidelines: "Inflammatory">

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Re: New Bundle Price overcharged

@Forte67,

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. 

We sincerely apologize for the concerns that you have about your account and/or bill. I am happy to help investigate this further if you would like to send me a private message with your full name, your account number, and the phone number associated with your account. 

In the mean time, I can share this with you. Recently we have changed the way that we make changes to our customer's accounts. Comcast's policy is to capture customer approval for all purchases of services or equipment prior to billing the customer for these products or services. These approvals are sent prior to completing a change and can typically come to you via email and/or text message. These approvals will include the cost of the services requested, equipment, and any additional charges. Only after we have received tan approval from our customer will an order complete. Additionally, after the customer approval is complete we will send an email confirming those changes. 

Again, I am happy to review your account specifically and ensure all approvals were completed prior to making any changes to your account. I am also happy to listen to phone calls and/or resend any documentation that was sent to you during this change of service. We apologize again for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation