Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Never Ending 2 Year Plan!

Frequent Visitor

Never Ending 2 Year Plan!

Sooo, last time I asked a few months ago I was told I had 10 months left on a 2 year agreement that I was put on without being told to begin with the year before.  Now I find out, via chat session, because the link to my documents does not have that info, that I now have 11 months left.  WHAT is going on here?  It's bad enough I got put on a contract, but for it to just keep on going on is a bite in the butt!  I've been a loyal customer, with very little contact or issues, for over 15 years, but new people can sign up for deals that escape me.  I had an issue years ago with a roommate accsssing my account, and put a code on to keep it from happening, but it happened again and then I was PROMISED reimbursement for what was done and charged to me without my authorization.  Got charged and given an 'oops, nothing we can do about that' afterwards.  I'd love to be able to promote Comcast as the best, because TV and internet and phone I have rarely go down or need my attention to anything more than using it, but this kind of stuff makes me give ratings of ZERO.  I know it's not an employee's fault when they have to implement rules, but geez, long time customers deserve something better than nothing.  It's a shame I'd get a better deal if only I'd add home security to my bundle, but that's how it goes and the guy who called to sell it to me even suggested I get it and not turn it on to save money!  Something is just not right when that's the method offered!  Anyway, can someone here help me figure out the real time I have left?  If it turns out to be another year, then it's highly likely I'll bail and pay out cause this misery is past the point of making sense and putting up with anymore.  Let me know how much it's gonna cost me please.  Sorry, not sorry, but I am done.

Admin1

Re: Never Ending 2 Year Plan!

Hi LoveZCatZ -- I can help tell you how much time is left on your contract. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. 

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Re: Never Ending 2 Year Plan!

I didn't realize you had replied because notifications are supposed to go to my gmail account, but I guess now that's messed up and just one more thing this company can't get right.

I tried to send you a private message, but got a message that I've reached my limit - whatever that is supposed to mean because I have NEVER used that service, or at least have not used it in a very long time.  It's just another find example of Comcast's poor customer service and here of all places, where people are trying to get help!

If you can just tell me where to look on my account for info on my contract I'd appreciate it.  I think I saw it before, but then when I went looking last month I could not find it.  Thanks. 

Gonna try to change up my email preferences again, to hopefully get an alert if or when you respond.  

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation