Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Need to lower bill/change package

Regular Visitor

Need to lower bill/change package

I just spent over an hour in an online chat with Xfinity trying to lower my bill and change my 196.00/month triple play package. I was told the only 2 "deals" they could offer were a X1 starter triple play with same internet speed but fewer channels for 20.00 less a month or the Latino Econo X1 triple play for same internet speed and fewer channels for 35.00 less. When I asked for a deal on a double play package with the same internet speed and same channels as what I currently have (don't need the phone really), they didn't want to help me any longer and told me to call the 1-800-Xfinity number. I really am just looking to lower monthly costs by switching to double play or just internet only as I cannot afford this 196.00/month triple play any longer. Very frustrating that they don't seem to care about retaining their long-time customers. Can anyone offer any advice or assistance please?

Official Employee

Re: Need to lower bill/change package

Hi tswestot, 

I'd be more than happy to review the current offers in your area to see if we have something that would lower your rate again. Please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation