Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Need itemized billing for work expenses.

Regular Visitor

Need itemized billing for work expenses.

I currently subscribe to the triple play and need the breakdown of charges to submit phone and internet to my work. I called customer service today and spoke to a rep and supervisor who told me this was not possible to give in writing. This is unacceptable. As a consumer I have a right to know the charges for my services, furthermore my company requires this for their auditing purposes. I'm a HIGHLY dissatisfied customer at this point. I need someone who can actually help me here.
Official Employee

Re: Need itemized billing for work expenses.

Hi Kford831, 

The best way to review or access itemized billing would be to download the PDF document of your bill that can be accessed online or through the MyAccount app. I am more than happy to walk you through this. Can you please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message so I can verify your account? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation