Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Need help!!

New Poster

Need help!!

Hello my name is amber I been with Comcast for almost two years and I need a extension for my billing thru there collecter team I been always up to date on my bill til they decided to block my card for no reason and I have to pay bunch of money from where someone decided to rent movies which I didn’t do so I don’t know how that happened cause I only watch gotham on tv and watch Netflix I gotta pay 340 dollars so my services don’t get shut off. If someone could help me with the collecter team I would participate it. So I can try to get another extension they said I’m max of my extensions also when I told the guy I didn’t have the money til the 13th he decided to put the last extension til the 7th like seriously ? How dumb can you be. I’m seriously almost fed up . Also I told him my pay arrangement wouldn’t be til the 13 he set that for the 7th.
Cable Expert

Re: Need help!!

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: Need help!!

Hello Amberdawn123. I can review your account for payment extension options. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation