Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Need an itemized bill for work expenses - have double play

New Poster

Need an itemized bill for work expenses - have double play

I have tried searching for this answer, but haven't seen a lot of posts by people who have successfully navigated this problem.

I have a job where my internet service can be expensed since it is necessary for work, however company police requires all expenses (not just internet) to be itemized.    

I currently subscribe to Xfinity's double play which bundles television and internet service, and that is how it is listed on the bill (as double play).   I tried calling in to Comcast/Xfinity support but the service representative I spoke with was unable to provide an itemized bill and could not give me any help on where I could find one.

I have already checked with my employer and the requirement for an itemized bill is strict and will not be waived.

How do i get an itemized bill from Xfinity/Comcast for my service?

Official Employee

Re: Need an itemized bill for work expenses - have double play

Hello @riftwave. If you subscribe to a bundle package, like the Double Play, our pricing is combined in a bundle price. We do not separate or itemize each line of business service in our billing system. We bill for both services combined. Additional equipment, premiums, taxes & fees are separate. Customers have an option to subscribe to each service a-la-cart individually, thus the services are not discounted with a "bundle price", but then the services are billed seperately. If you would like to view individual service costs, you can find this by logging into your account online, and visiting the Rate Card site

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation