Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Need a service contract.

Frequent Visitor

Need a service contract.

I need help in lowering my bill. It went from $196.00 to $246.00 in 1 month. I requested help last year in the forums, January (2017) about lowering the bill and was given a 24 month term contract by someone here.. I got the discount in Feb '17 I think. (or so I thought) . I have a statement from 2016 that says 1yr contract. New conrtact in 2017- Yr2 Contract Discount on a 24-month contract.  In this years bill, the contract was dropped. I have my paper bills as I like to keep a hard copy just in case. I chatted with someone and they said they couldn't help as the contract was up. They have no record of it? They found a copy of one that was  $154.00 and I said I would gladly take it, but they said it was wrong. Can someone please help? We've always got a discount. Can I drop HBO and buy my own telephone modem? We get federal help as we're at poverty level to get federal aid. Thank you very much.

Tags (1)
Frequent Visitor

Re: Need a service contract.

Found my question of my contract expirating for 2017 :

‎01-17-2017
$0 x 1 year was in reference to your question about upgrading to Blast. It's a discount we have available where instead of paying the monthly upgrade fee for it, it would be $0 for 1 year. You would retain the same the HD channels you have now minus HBO and Starz. Your contract expired 5 days ago. 
Frequent Visitor

Hello?

comcast3-3-18 0011.jpg
Official Employee

I understand your concern and would like to see if there are any deals to offer you. Can you verify your account information with me? To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation