Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Need Breakdown of Internet Costs in Bundle For Expense Report

New Poster

Need Breakdown of Internet Costs in Bundle For Expense Report

When first contacting Xfinity to see what they had to offer, I specifically  asked all three customer service people I had spoken to at various times, if the internet costs were shown on the bill. All three said yes. When I chose the bundle I wanted, I again asked if the internet costs will show on the bill broken down so I can submit it to my company who pays  my entire internet costs. Well, the CS said yes, however of course I get the bill and it is not broken down because I was told it was bundled. I was offered to change to Ala Carte, but that would raise my bill $40.00. That would make my tv and internet service more than I am paying now for Direct TV and ATT internet. I then requested if someone like a manager or supervisor could send me a onetime email with the breakdown of the internet costs. No, that could not be done either, although I have read some other posts that claim they did receive an email stating the above. If possible, since I had been misinformed 4 seperate times by customer service, I was wondering if I could get a one time email breaking down just the costs of the internet portion.

Official Employee

Re: Need Breakdown of Internet Costs in Bundle For Expense Report

Hello, I can assist you further from here if you would like. Would you mind if I look at your account?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation