Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

My bill keeps going up..

New Poster

My bill keeps going up..

I opened my account almost a year ago and my bill started at a promo rate of 44.99, after a couple of months, it jumped to 54.99. When I called on it, I was told I need to enroll in auto-pay for the 44.99 pricing. I wasn't told this on initial setup,  but that did not matter, I was basically told too bad. Now I went to pay my bill and it is 64.99. I call in and they tell me it's prorated for the promotion running out in January, and that next month, it will be 69.99. Every time I call in, I'm basically asked to get a bundle of a bunch of services I do not want or need, at lowered internet speeds, (the opposite of what I need) before being told sorry about your luck. I've gotten a few credits, but seriously am tired of having to call in so often. My husband is pushing for us to go back to AT&T now that it is available here as they have a mid teir internet still good for streaming for cheaper than I am paying now. In less than a year, my bill has climbed regularly. If this is the pattern, then I'm with him. At least with AT&T, I knew what my bill was going to be each month. This is so frustrating. 

Official Employee

Re: My bill keeps going up..

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here.Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation