Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

My Billing Amount is Messed Up

Frequent Visitor

My Billing Amount is Messed Up

My monthly internet service billing is $39.99.On 10/11/17 I was charged only $19.99, but that was because customer service said they would give me a $20 credit for not having the internet speed I'm supposed to. Then on 11/11/17 I was charged $48.13, on 12/11/17 $54.99 and 01/11/18 $54.99. I don't understand all the credits, charges on those three billing statements.  It should just be straight $39.99.  I am disputing those three over charges on my credit card.

By the way, I'm still not getting the maximum internet speeds I'm paying for, even though the technicians came out and did something with the wiring in the wall. I'm supposed to get at least 50 mbps and I'm only getting around 12 mbps, and it's not my modem.  So, I should be getting a credit every month for having less speed.

Thank you. 

Official Employee

Re: My Billing Amount is Messed Up

Hello lbarrie10. I can assist with reviewing your billing rates and the differences in your monthly bills. I can also help troubleshoot your internet speed issue. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation