Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Moved and Cancelled Service

Regular Visitor

Moved and Cancelled Service

I moved and cancelled my current service. Because where I am moving to Comcast does not service the area.

I just received a Bill for Services from March 18 to April 17, I cancelled service effective March 10 or the 11. I did this

online and I was just told that I can only do it by calling. Dispite the fact that I was chatting with the Billing and Account dept. they told they could not access my account to do that. I was told that I have to be inconvienced by either sitting on hold or waiting for someone to call back to get the service disconnected, I have suppose to have already done. Comcast is staying true to form, I have to do things 2 or 3 times for them to get it right, but they are on top of it when it comes to billing me.

Admin1

Re: Moved and Cancelled Service

Hi debbiebell2010 -- I can help with your disconnection issue. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will be able to place a disconnection request on your account with that information.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

ComastZach, For some reason not sure why I am not able to PM you. Could be a glitch I will try PMing again later.

sorry to say but Comcast is known in my book for these little glitches.

I did send in an email cancellation and somebody was suppose to call me back with in 2 days 

and again nobody has done so. If they have called they did not call when I stated was a good time to call.

This is very frustrating, as I am being billed for services that I am not using. And I don't want somebody who

moves in to the apartment after me to benefit from Comcast not cancelling my service. As the last time I checked

it was still listd as active and was not even listed as suspended.

Admin1

debbiebell2010 -- Are you also user Debbie2010? If so, I have received your PM from that username. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation