Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

More than 12 communications later....Customer Service Still not getting billing correct

New Poster

More than 12 communications later....Customer Service Still not getting billing correct

Has anyone ever had a succesful conversation with Comast Customer Service?  After 12 communications of various types, it took them over an month to get my TV service working (after bailing on service calls after I took the day off to wait for them).  Then, they couldn't get a refund for the service disruption for several calls and chats.  When I was told that I had a refund coming, I subtracted it from my bill, then promptly got charged a late fee....I could go on, but the point is, 3 months later it's still not right.  They can never "find" me to fix the service, but now I"m being harrassed via phone calls and threatened to shut off my service for the wrong refund amount and late fees that were promised to take off the account.  The Customer Service Reps literally have lied to me 3X about the amount, making me look like I"m not paying my bill.  I'm beyond frustrated and this community is my last ditch effort to figure out a solution.  When I went to my in person local store, patiently waited 30 min and then told that they couldn't help me and "yes, our customer service is bad"....I don't know what to do with that info.  I'm honestly not a high maintenance person, I don't understand.

Admin1

Re: More than 12 communications later....Customer Service Still not getting billing correct

Hi susanw333 -- I can help issue any adjustments to your account. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will review your account and issue any adjustments necessary.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation