Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Monthly Package Price Increase

ANSWERED
New Poster

Monthly Package Price Increase

Just got my December bill and almost had a heart attack....it went up to $208.54. Last month it was $177?! What? I understand that my promotional rate that was good for 2 years has expired, but you would think there would be some kind of discount or courtesy for someone who has been a loyal customer-- never paid a bill late and never been a pain. I had to pay an additional fee to just get Comcast service so a line could be run to my home. 

Would be really nice to see some of those great deals offered to someone who has been a customer instead of using them only to lure in new customers. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Monthly Package Price Increase

Hello Sandoval23. We offer new customers an introductory rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. We have many satisfied customers paying the Everyday Price for our products and services. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available to better suit your needs. If you would like this, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

View answer in context
Frequent Visitor

Head over to the customer service part of the forum.  I also got a large bump up to $190.  I just got a new indoor antenna & have had Roku for awhile. I am leaning toward droping to Xfinity's lowest tv package  ( around 10 channels) & keeping internet.  With a Roku, Netflix & Amazon & Hula for about $30 a month I wouldn't have time to watch all the programs.  Try it out.  Xfinity also just bumped up the modem rents too.

Official Employee

Hello Sandoval23. We offer new customers an introductory rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. We have many satisfied customers paying the Everyday Price for our products and services. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available to better suit your needs. If you would like this, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation