Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Managing services online

New Poster

Managing services online

I’ve looked through the forums to find a solution and I haven’t come across it yet. I’m trying to manage my services online but every time I try I get an error message.
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Managing services online

Maybe this will explain, if not help.  There's an ongoing known issue:  http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Can-t-manage-your-account-online-Getting-an-error/m-p/...

Official Employee

Re: Managing services online

Hi @Sully828!

Sorry for the inconvenience. As mentioned in the link posted above, this is a known issue that we are actively working to get resolved. If you would like assistance discussing what promotions are available in your area, please feel free to reach out to me in a private message and I'd be more than happy to assist. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation