Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Manage Plan

Regular Visitor

Manage Plan

Manage Plan online has still not been fixed. As far as I can tell, it's been 6+ months and possibly much longer since this simple function has worked.

We've heard before that it was an issue that was being actively worked, and yet in that time the main site and billing pages have seen several improvements and updates but this function is still lost. Why will Comcast/Xfinity not allow us to manage our plan without contacting support?

No, I will not PM you. I will not call. I will not chat. I want the website to support basic functionality, and I want to know when this will happen.

Official Employee

Re: Manage Plan

Hello Datkota2, I understand your frustrations and I would be happy to look into this for you. There are certain options on the site that will prompt you to call in for assistance when changing your plan due to the plan not being available or due to the plan requiring an agent to add for you (even though it is listed online as available). Please reach back out to me here if you need any additional assistance with changing your services. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation