Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Loyal customer since cable service began in my area. Never given a loyalty deal.

Frequent Visitor

Loyal customer since cable service began in my area. Never given a loyalty deal.

Since I was first able to get cable in my area, I have subscribed to every pay channel available and it angers me that loyal customers are never really offered any discount plans as an appreciation for their loyalty. Now I can no longer justify having every available channel because my monthly bill will be close to 250 dollars when my two year so-called promotional deal expires. I am going to have to downgrade and chop off at least a hundred dollars from my bill. It seems people have a problem downgrading online or by calling Comcast so my question to you is can you initiate a downgrading procedure at an Xfinity store or is it only possible with a phone call to Comcast?

Admin1

Re: Loyal customer since cable service began in my area. Never given a loyalty deal.

Hi robie46 -- Our Xfinity Stores are setup where you can initiate a downgrade. We can also help you here on these forums. Please send me a PM if you would like assistance here rather than going to a store. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation