Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Loyal customer---but Xfinity does not seem to care! Very Disappointed in customer service received

New Poster

Loyal customer---but Xfinity does not seem to care! Very Disappointed in customer service received

I am extremely upset.  I have been a loyal comcast customer for about 8years.  I just lost my job and currently trying to find another and thus been struggling to pay my monthly bills.  I called xfinity to inform them of my current circumstances as I know my current pricing may increase at the end of February 2018.  I want to remain with Comcast so I asked if I could remain paying what I am currently paying for another year no contract so I can at least continue having my services during my job search. The comcast agent was very rude and inconsiderate and told me I could extend for 2 years only.  Lady, I just told I just lost my job and I am strugging to pay my bills and keep a roof over my head, how can I go and do a 2 year contract.  I even offered to send my separtion notice from work, she just didn't care.  She was not helpful and was just like that's all we got, take it or leave it.  She claimed to be from retention department.  I reallywant to stay with comcast, but if nothing is willing to be done due to my current situation, I will have no choice, but to leave Xfinity. Extremely bad customer service received, considering how long I been with Xfinity Smiley Sad   Very disappointed in how they treat people that are loyal to them and have come into some hardship.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Loyal customer---but Xfinity does not seem to care! Very Disappointed in customer service rec...

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation