Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Lower monthly bill

Regular Visitor

Lower monthly bill

I have been a Comcast customer for 3 years. I have cable, internet, and phone services. My bill has gotten too expensive and I can no longer afford it. I called this morning and spoke to a customer service representative to see what options I may have in lieu of cancelling my service. I was not at all impressed with the response I got. The representative I spoke to seemed like she couldn't care less whether or not I cancel my account. I immediately called Verizon to get some information about what they can offer. So far it seems they can offer a slightly better deal and the representative I spoke with gave me a far more favorable impression.

Has anyone had any luck with lowering their monthly bill? I generally do like the service. I don't necessarily want to cancel but I can no longer continue to pay such a high rate. Any tips or advice would be appreciated!

Thanks-

Jessica Grunert

New Poster

Re: Lower monthly bill

I had the same experience... Go figure!

I have reached out via phone with no avail. I am being told that I will have to lose service and pay more money than I was. What is going on Comcast? I have been a loyal customer for 7+ years and now I am looking at cancelling all together.

Official Employee

Hi Jessica, thank you for reaching out and thank you for being a customer.  I can assist going over current promotions I have available and see if there is any way to save you monthly.  Could you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Hi smoldovanskiy, I am showing ComcastJoeTru has reached out to you on your post.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation