Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Internet Only

New Poster

Internet Only

HI , i reached out to get internet only package as someone at my work has this. 29.99. I am being told you can't do internet only. I am also seeing people on this board that have received internet only. What channels would i need to go through. internet plus package, being offered to new customers, for 29.99, to new customers. I am sure some people would cancel and sign up another way and i would rather not go that route. Any help would be apprecialted

Expert

Re: Internet Only

@aroz717 wrote:

HI , i reached out to get internet only package as someone at my work has this. 29.99. I am being told you can't do internet only. I am also seeing people on this board that have received internet only. What channels would i need to go through. internet plus package, being offered to new customers, for 29.99, to new customers. I am sure some people would cancel and sign up another way and i would rather not go that route. Any help would be apprecialted

Are you a new or current customer?  If you currently have service with Comcast/Xfinity you would not be able to get Internet only at $29.99.

New Poster

That is the plan for new customer's but i see customer's on here that were existing that were able to sign up for internet only. I currently have tv that is not even hooked but. I never even opened the box of equipment.

Expert

@aroz717 wrote:

That is the plan for new customer's but i see customer's on here that were existing that were able to sign up for internet only. I currently have tv that is not even hooked but. I never even opened the box of equipment.

So, you're an existing customer, and were told you couldn't get Internet only at $29.99.

You can get Internet only, but not at new customer pricing of $29.99.  It sounds as though you want to drop cable and have just internet.

New Poster

Correct. I want internet only. I was told that there is no internet only package. However, I see customer's on here saying the same but then getting switched. I am at a loss as to how to go about this from here.

Expert

@aroz717 wrote:

Correct. I want internet only. I was told that there is no internet only package. However, I see customer's on here saying the same but then getting switched. I am at a loss as to how to go about this from here.

There is an Internet only package, and there is no penalty for dropping tv and going to Internet only.

I will escalate this for you.  Expect an Official Employee to respond to you here, but in the meantime don't send a PM to one unless requested because it's against Forum Guidelines.

New Poster

Thank you

Official Employee

Hello aroz717. I can assist with going over the downgrade options to downgrade your service to internet only. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

New Poster

Thanks

I sent a PM

Official Employee

Thanks @aroz717. I received and responded to your PM.  Let's please continue via PM.