Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Increase in price for Internet

New Poster

Increase in price for Internet

Just trying to get to sales department through live chat. Last year I was able to go through to sales department live chat easily when I ask for transfer, but I keep getting the same agent. The same agent refuses to transfer me over because apparently he can offer me a better promotional deal. After numerous times of saying I am not looking for TV bundle packages. He then insist on me getting a lower internet plan with TV bundle which really doesn't help if we have over 6 devices in the house that uses internet. Currently have 150/20 plan. Every year xfinity always call me over the phone to offer me a better promotional plan when contract is about to expire. I have received 2 phone calls couple months back and was suppose to receive a call back which I never received. I stuck through xfinity even after having bad internet problems for 2 months during my contract and yet this is how xfinity treats loyal customers. Is there any representative that can assist me and offer me a lower cost contract promotional deal? or should I look for other options at this point.

-Anthony

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: Increase in price for Internet

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

All Replies
Official Employee

Re: Increase in price for Internet

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.