Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Increase In Bill But We Signed Up For No Contract/No Increase After 12 Months Deal

ANSWERED
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Increase In Bill But We Signed Up For No Contract/No Increase After 12 Months Deal

I signed up for the Internet Pro Plus package that includes X1 Box, 75 Mpbs and around 55 channels. Added HD service about a week into it not realizing that wasn't included. Our bill was around $88 a month but just jumped up to $101 for no reason. I signed up for this package as it wasn't a 1-2 year term or a special price that expired after 12 months. Why did we get a $13 increase?
Accepted Solution

Re: Increase In Bill But We Signed Up For No Contract/No Increase After 12 Months Deal

Hi 94Bravo -- I can help with your package rates. I received your PM with that same request. I have responded back with available offers. 

View answer in context
Admin1

Re: Increase In Bill But We Signed Up For No Contract/No Increase After 12 Months Deal

Hi 94Bravo -- The package that you signed up for was on a 12 month pricing plan. What you're seeing now is the non-discounted rate. We setup our packages to offer you a 1 year or 2 year (typically w/ contract agreement) discount. What happened with your package is what was supposed to happen. Since it's expired that makes you eligible for a new discount. I received your PM with the same inquiry and have responded back with current offers. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

Thank you so much, Zach!
Regular Visitor

Hello Zach,

It looks like our Internet Pro Plus package has jumped up again quite a bit, almost doubling in price. Are there any current promotions we could take advantage of right now? We just had our second child and can’t do this package at double what we were paying. Thank you!
Admin1

Hi 94Bravo -- I can help with your package rates. I received your PM with that same request. I have responded back with available offers. 

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon