members

online now

discussions

Incorrect bill for 14 months

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

Comcast sent me an email in November that my services has been "changed" and my new bill was xx.xx.  I called and said I never made changes to my services, not in the past 14 months.  Then I proceded to receive 4 new boxes of equipement, which I ended up returning, except for one the Comcast agent said I could keep and retun the older box.  Then in December 2016 they send me a bill for $1202.00 which, as I was told my Comcast, was for the my current plan cost, plus a S&H, a HD charge, and the past 14 month's retroactive bill. After, finally reaching someone in billing that could hep, there was a ticket opened to have the 998.92 plus tax credited to my account.  The next time I called, the ticket had been closed and no resolution..  Another ticket was openend and escalated, then closed agagin, without any notice or contact by Comcast.  

In the meantime, my services keep getting shut off, 12 TIMES, then I get charged for each reactivation, despite promises by Comast, that they will not be until the billing issue has been resolved and the credit was issued.  I have I have spoken with billing for  over 40 times, there was yet ANOTHER ticket openend #04100561, to which ther has been no action taken again. 

THIS WHAT I NEED DONE:

1) Credit for billing error in the amount of $998.20;

2) S&H change removed: $19.90;

3) Late fee's removed: $29.85;

4) Remaining reactivation fees; $72.00-  36.00- Has already been credited as of Sunday 3-12-17;

5) HD service charges for past three months- $41.79 - Has already been credited  as of  3-12-17;

6)  Charge for extra box, which I never had - $50.76 - Has already been credited as of 3-12-17.

1 REPLY
Posted by
Admin1

Message 2 of 2

Hi ckaman -- I can help with your account billing issues. I reviewed your account and found the error that caused this. Your account was reviewed by our Finance team who has applied an appropriate credit for this error. You will see this credit on your next billing statement. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon