Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

In-Home Service Charge

New Poster

In-Home Service Charge

I'm being charged a $60 In-Home Service Charge since a technician came to the residence and replaced the outside box and ran a new line. The technician did advise that the fee would not apply if they do not have a need to enter the home since this is faulty Comcast equipment on the outside of the residence. Now I have the bill and I am being charged. I tried speaking with customer service although they say the $60 applies regardless of equipment defect on the outside of the home. Is there anything I can do here or am I forced to pay $60 for Comcast's faulty equipment?

Expert

Re: In-Home Service Charge

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against Forum Guidelines.

Official Employee

Re: In-Home Service Charge

eddy722,  thanks for reaching out. It sounds like you shouldn't have been charged since this was an issue on our end. I'll review. Please send me your name in private message for help. 

KenF