Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Impossible to get Comcast to fix bill

Regular Visitor

Impossible to get Comcast to fix bill

I signed up with Comcast about 6 months ago was told I'd be paying 59.95 for their services. I get my first bill and it was 89.95 instead. I chatted with them and they gave me a 30 dollar credit on my first bill and said it would be fixed to the right amount on the next bill. 6 months later and it still hasn't been fixed! I've talked to them multiple times and have been told that they were sending the information to their boss to get fixed but yet it never has. I've even got an email of an escalation ticket saying my bill was going to be fixed and yet I'm still being charged an extra 30 every single month. This is redicoulous it's impossible to get them to fix their own mistake. I don't understand how they can just change your bill after you sign up and charge you whatever they want and then constantly tell you they're working on fixing it and never do. Their customer services is a joke. I plan on canceling my services and never using them again.
Official Employee

Re: Impossible to get Comcast to fix bill

Hi Ggish, I would be happy to look into your package pricing for you.  Could you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: Impossible to get Comcast to fix bill

Hi Ggish, thank you for working with me via private message and I am showing the ticket I submitted to our local team as resolved and per notes they were able to help.  If this is not the case please let me know.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation