Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

I've been charged three extra times

Regular Visitor

I've been charged three extra times

I have Xfinity prepaid internet and I just looked at my bank statements last night and found out that my account got charged $45 three times last month and charged $45 twice this month. Now Xfinity owes me $135 plus this whole issue caused an overdraft fee with my bank. I want to know how soon can I get this $135 refunded and can I get reimbursed for the overdraft fees. I can provide screenshots of everything

Regular Visitor

No help yet

I posted about my account being overcharged and that it caused me to get overdraft fees but no one has tried to help me yet

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: No help yet

Give it time.  As customers, we can't answer your questions, but there are employees here.  They answer questions in the order they're posted, unless one of the moderators bumps it up.

Expert

Re: I've been charged three extra times

The team that handles XFINITY WiFi On Demand issues (billing and troubleshooting) can be reached at 1-866-489-0919 (24/7 support line).

Admin1

Re: I've been charged three extra times

Hi FloridaGuy904 -- I can help with your overcharges. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number. I will work with local finance to have these charges refunded to you.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.