Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

I seem to be deceived by Xfinity guy.

New Poster

I seem to be deceived by Xfinity guy.

I seem to be deceived by Xfinity guy. I opened the account in early May. The plan was X1 Starter Double Play.($74.99 + other charges $14.75 + tax $2.77+ total $ 92.51) When I chose the plan, the clerk of the xfinity store told me that the plan has 140 tv channes include HD channels and Starz, Cinemax, Showtime, and you can watch HD and moves channels without additional fee.I brought a TV box home and activated it by calling the xfinity company.From that day on, I could see all 140 channels, including HD and movie channels untill today (May 22th) without HD tech fee.  By the way, HD channels did not come out suddenly from the evening. So I contacted xfinity to resolve the problem. But there was something that made me angry. The agent told me that you did not pay HD tech fee $9.95 so you could not watch the HD channels.Obviously, when I chose the plan, the agent of xfinity store did not explain anything about HD tech fee. He told me that only if I chose that the plan, I could see HD channels without any additional fees. There was no HD tech fee anywhere in the bill I got when I contracted. So I'm deceived by him? I was forced to add $9.95 to watch HD channels tonight.  I am very angry with all this process. I feel completely stupid. I hope you guys will not be fools like me. In the end, xfinity company deceived me. I want to receive fair rewards and apologies for all this process.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation