New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

How do I get a better deal

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

How do I get a better deal

How do I get a better deal?
I have been with Comcast for 6 years and my bills continue to go up even though more and more channels are taken away every few month. I'm getting tired. 

Can anyone fix this?

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I get a better deal

Hi kfocht866 -- I can help with your billing rates. I received your PM with this same request. I have responded back asking for some authentication information. Please provide that in a PM response and I'll be able to see what offers we have available for you. 

View answer in context
Admin1

Hi kfocht866 -- I can help with your billing rates. I received your PM with this same request. I have responded back asking for some authentication information. Please provide that in a PM response and I'll be able to see what offers we have available for you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

I am having the same issues and I've been with Comcast/Xfinity for over 10 years here in Oregon and over 20 years in California.  I don't get why I have to fight to get a resonable rate every 2 years, and it's a fight I don't want to do again! 

I'm retired, I have a lot of health issues, just had surgery on my knee, have another surgery coming up in 2 weeks, etc etc. I just don't have the time or energy to get on the phone or the chat, (which is a JOKE by the way, I've NEVER had someone on chat fix ANYTHING!), and talk to someone for an hour or 2 or more, going around and around about the same thing, the reason I called, I can't afford to pay MORE again, for LESS!!!

So, like many I've seen here tonight, I'm going to be checking with AT&T, my mobile phone carrier, and anyone else that can get me internet access and tv, for a decent price.  I'm not asking for anyone to give me anything for free, but when I moved here, the same services I get now, PLUS home phone, cost me, ..... wait for it.......$75!  My bill I got online today?  $161!!!!!!!!!   And that's LESS the phone and nothing more added, except charges!  It was $140 last month, and I was just talking to my sister, today when we were at Best Buy, about canceling my service with Xfinity because $140 was WAY to expensive for me.

I'm on a FIXED income, meaning, it DOESN'T get more added to it, EVER!  So how can I pay more???? I can't and I really don't want to do the phone game..."let me check your account, one minute please...Oh, I see you have our best deal. Can I help you with anything else???"   Or "Well, for a little MORE, you could get triple play...."   Did I ask for triple play??? Did I say I wanted to pay MORE???? NO!!!!!!   I am so frustrated with Xfinity.....I guess coming to this forum tonight to try to get some help has just pushed me over the edge. 

I'm going to AT&T's website and see what they have when I finish this. 

IF anyone has another solution, PLEASE post it here. I will check back in the next day or 2, but I will be activly searching for another carrier at this point. 

Thirty years and I'm looking for another carrier, what happened to the "loyalty" program? 

Sadly, I don't feel like it even matters to post, it's probably just a waste of my time, but, I have to try everything, but in the end, whereever I end up, it's GOT to be less expensive, for the LONG term. 

Thanks for letting me rant, lol. 

Frequent Visitor

I feel you, customer for almost 20 years and am currenly trying to get a decent new 1 or 2 year contract. If you are retired on a fixed income and qualify both Comcast and AT&T have progams for internet only for between $10 and $30 a month so you might want to check that out.  IT won't be offerd to you, it is only by you apply for it      Good luck

Official Employee

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I became Xfinity customer almost a year ago and I made this decision thinking its the best one.
Just like every other person has said,I don't want an increased bill, I want to cut cost and not burden myself the more...so many avenues is eating into the little that is earned.
I have called and visited Xfinity stores to address this issue but none is giving me answers that is pleasant to my ears...they telling me,I have the best deal (approximately $77/month)which will be due come July 12.
After this due date,the bill goes up which I cannot afford obviously.
All I want is my cheaper TV and internet bundle that doesn't drain my earnings.
Thank you.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation