Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

How can I get Internet pricing info for EXISTING customers?

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

How can I get Internet pricing info for EXISTING customers?

I currently have a package of TV + 200 Mbps Internet (Blast), and can find nowhere on the Comcast website where I can find the price for standalone Internet for existing customers. I tried chatting with a customer service rep, and after a full 15 minutes of back and forth, she said she did not have access to the info. It would have been nice if she had saved me the time when I first asked the question, but anyway....

How can I get this info? I guess I can just cancel my service and then sign up again, which would give me the promotional rate, but that would be a hassle.

Accepted Solution

Re: How can I get Internet pricing info for EXISTING customers?

NVM, at the end of the day it was less of a hassle to just cancel and then sign up with the promotional rate (albeit with another provider). Turned out to be for the best, anyway, as I ended up with 25% more bandwidth at less than 50% of the cost.

View answer in context
Frequent Visitor

Re: How can I get Internet pricing info for EXISTING customers?

NVM, at the end of the day it was less of a hassle to just cancel and then sign up with the promotional rate (albeit with another provider). Turned out to be for the best, anyway, as I ended up with 25% more bandwidth at less than 50% of the cost.

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation