online now

discussions

High Bill for Long Time Customer

Posted by
Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 4 (119 Views)

High Bill for Long Time Customer

I've been a loyal comcast customer for over 20 years, i am at the point of seriously considering switching providers, my monthly bill i so high, i know i can get a better deal than this. My question is...can comcast give me a better deal to stay with them or should i start looking elsewhere? I've called customer service numerous times and they will lower it by about 20.00 if i want to downgrade my service. So comcast do you have any deals to keep a long time customer or is it time to start looking. 

3 REPLIES
Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 2 of 4 (109 Views)

Re: High Bill for Long Time Customer

I totally agree! We switched to Comcast over two years ago after having so many issues with Dish. My bill went up over $205 a month for the triple play. We decided we only wanted the internet since we stream most of our shows anyways. The only package they could offer me for internet to stream is over $80 and for $2 more I could get TV with it. Yet if I were a new customer I could get just interest for $39.99 a month. I was told I don't qualify for that unless I go without their services for at least 3 months. Its ridiculous that they would rather not get any money for 3 months than give me the better price from the start. I lowered it to the $80 but I am actively looking at other internet providers because it's ridiculous. We like their internet because we don't have any issues with it but I refuse to pay double for something because I am already a customer. Sorry Comcast but I'm afraid we will be saying goodbye very soon.
Posted by
Official Employee Digital Care

Message 3 of 4 (78 Views)

Hello lori21,

I apologize for the inconvenience, as we certainly do not want to lose you as a valued customer.  I have sent you a private message with an offer for a new promotion. To view your private messages, please click the envelope with the red number located next to it, which is in the top-right of this page.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Official Employee Digital Care

Message 4 of 4 (76 Views)

Hello KStryker,

I apologize for your billing concerns. I do have a promotion that I would like to offer you. For security, I will be sending you a private message so we can speak about your account freely. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon