New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Help Lowering My Bill

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

Help Lowering My Bill

A few days ago, I received an email stating that my promotional price expires soon and that my monthly rate will automatically increase starting this month.

Can I please speak to someone about ways to keep my monthly rate down, or possibly even lower it from what it's been for the past year?  I can barely afford what I've been paying, let alone a higher amount.  Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Re: Help Lowering My Bill

Berman, I'm glad I was able to find promotional package pricing for you that suited your needs. Please feel free to reach back out should you need assistance with your account's billing and/or service in the future.

View answer in context
Highlighted
Problem Solver

Hello Berman,

I apologize for your billing concerns. I would happy to help you with this issue but I do have a questions. In looking for a new promotion will you consider downgrading your promotion? You may loose channels or internet speed when downgrading but you would be in a cheaper promotion. Once I receive this information I can see what we have to offer. If you have any other questions or concerns please reply back. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

For one thing, I don't use the phone service at all.  So ideally, I would like to have some kind of Double Play package with comparable TV and Internet, but no XFINITY Voice.

Other than that, I might be willing to give up some channels but it depends on which ones.  I also used to have Performance Internet with download speeds of 25 Mbps and I never really had any problems with that.  So while I would prefer to keep the speed tier I have now, I would probably be willing to go back down to that if it meant saving a significant amount of money.

Like I said, however, the first and most obvious downgrade that I would want made is getting rid of XFINITY Voice service completely, as that would have literally no effect on me.

Problem Solver

Berman,

I am currently researching the packages we have available. Once we have an offer I will respond via private message so we can discuss the details of your account.

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Official Employee

Berman, I've just sent you a private message regarding your request for Double Play promotional pricing. Please respond via private message with the requested information at your earliest convenience. Thanks.

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Official Employee

Berman, I'm glad I was able to find promotional package pricing for you that suited your needs. Please feel free to reach back out should you need assistance with your account's billing and/or service in the future.

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation