Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Help! Higher bill, rate changes, so tired of the annual battle for a decent rate.

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2

I am a long time customer of Comcast.  As I move I select Comcast for my internet, cable, phone.  Currently I have had to get only the internet service (limited finances), as I work from home and it is essential that my internet be reliable and not go down or be too expensive.  Well, my current rate is about to expire and go up 33%, which I just can't afford.  Can someone please help me to keep the rate I currently am paying for longer than just another year?  I am not really interested in switching to another provider, but may be forced to if this can't be worked out in the next week or two.  Please help!  

1 REPLY
Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 2 of 2

Hello Clopresti,

I apologize for your billing concerns. I do have a promotion that I would like to offer you. For security, I will be sending you a private message so we can speak about your account freely. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon