Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Harrasment about pending payment : Cheating customer care and BIlling department Running around!!!

New Poster

Harrasment about pending payment : Cheating customer care and BIlling department Running around!!!

I ended my comcast services which included TV+Internet and Xfinity Home, on ending returned all the equipment to Store, however later i realized that i have been charged $600, on enquiring with the billing they claimed i had an early termination fees for TV+INternet and Home Security. On challenging the customer care i found out that my request to move from my previous address to the current address , they had converted my move to NEW CONTRACT, WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE, so the customer care became defensive and removed the ETF for TV+INTERNET, now i had 470$ for Home security which they told me i had signed a contract for, on asking to papers that i signed , they said it was a verbal contract. Absolutely ridiculous and cheap trick , all they asked me sign was a service agreement for which i needed to keep the services for 6 months as i was paying my installation fees everymonth, to which i agreed, i infact called in to cancel my services for Home security to which the customer care again reiterated "NO CONTRACT" and i will throw in some extra sensors , which i denied. Now they have Jeopardized my credit score , due to their own cheating and connving ways , i have called every single department , chatted 100s of time , i was promised i will get a call from loyalty department within 24-48 Hours , its been more than 15 days since that last call, no one calls, except for harrasing calls from customer care for non payment of my bills. I will never ever in my life take Xfinity again as customer care people to score their brownie points will get u into contracts u never signed for and will then force a ETF on you without giving you any resolution and jeopardizing your credit score

Official Employee

Re: Harrasment about pending payment : Cheating customer care and BIlling department Running arou...

Hello rebeccadelekta, if you need the copy of the contract for home security you can reach out this department (1-855-484-1472). If there was a contract, they can find it for you and get you a copy. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation