Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Hard time getting a straight answer on prices

New Poster

Hard time getting a straight answer on prices

I figured I'd come here before trying visiting the local office ... I've been disconnected twice in chats.

I've currently got a Triple Play package that has a lot of stuff I don't use, and when Comcast dropped the Big Ten Network all together, I realized I needed to clear budget space for a streaming service (probably Direct TV Now or YouTube.) I'm not completely read to cord cut until I see what the cloud DVR capabilities look like (we have two Tivos, and are sort of addicted.)

I have in front of me my Dec 31, 2017 bill with the price list. Looking at the price lists, I see "DIGITAL SERVICES" with "Digital Preferred" listed at $87.90. In the next column, I see "XFINITY TV SERVICES" with "Digital Preferred" listed as $17.95. There's no explanation for the difference. Since I want TV and it's cheaper (duh), let's assume the "XFINITY TV SERVICES" price menu is the one I should use. I should be able to get HD ($9.95), Preferred with HBO ($32.95), Showtime ($12), and Starz ($12) for a total of $66.90. Going back to the first page of prices under "XFINITY Internet", "Blast! - with XFINITY TV or Voice Service" is $79.95.

So without the various fees and taxes, I should be at $146.85, right? (I figured those to be over $50 based on my current bill)

Official Employee

Re: Hard time getting a straight answer on prices

@kwmcc

I can review your account to see what savings we can find. Can you please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.